The Strongest, Fastest, and Easiest Aluminum Fabrication or Parts Repair💪💪
No expensive equipment required.
Superior performance - Much lower working temperature than the vast majority of comparable products. works on almost all white metals, including aluminum, aluminum alloy, cast aluminum, aluminum-magnesium alloy and dissimilar soldering between the above metals. It's never been easier.
Gets the job done - No need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether you are a novice or a pro. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy soldering rods.
Dependable - Make clean joints with no slag enables you to create a strong quality finish on all projects just like the pros do. 39000 lb tensile strength & 60000 - 75000 lb compression strength deliver the key to make your repair or fabrication stronger than the parent metal every time.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to solder by brushing the base with stainless steel brush.
2. Then evenly preheat the area to be soldered, until the temperature reaches 380℃-400℃.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
Size: 19.68*0.06 in (According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation.)
- 10 pieces * Soldering Rods (25g)
- 30 pieces * Soldering Rods (75g)
- 50 pieces * Soldering Rods (125g)